Definition of Sex:
The concept of sex is related to a series of variants that lead to ideas in general, the differentiation of the species and the reproduction of the race. In biology is the process by which humans and any species mate leading to the reproduction of them. All this process in which an ovule is fertilized and develops in a mother’s womb until birth leads to define the sex of the fetus. In humans, the act of sex is more complex, since it does not understand the simple fact of reproduction, it is one of the few species that practice sex for pleasure.
It is also called sex to the character that is inserted into the specifications of a specimen, these are what we know as female and male or male and female. Sex also represents an important population rate, since it separates the human species in two, defining each one’s tasks and exercises. The men, of masculine sex, are different from the women of feminine sex by their physical and emotional characteristics, whereas the man owns a musculature greater to one of the women she possess affective qualities that denote it and give a characteristic touch that gives them femininity
Sex differs from gender although they go hand in hand, sex differs between the physical characteristics of a woman and a man, gender does in the relationship at a cultural level or is male or female, leading to a condition that can change or modify despite what has been correctly said by society , this is where transgenders enter.
In relation to society , sex has always been the subject of controversy and discussion , in confrontations when presenting women as the weaker sex, without strength or power, and placing a man all power, reaching the term sexist qualifying It gives the actions by both parties disqualifying by emphasizing the differences and discriminating by putting into action what is known as the feminist or 4×4, and a macho man that only leads to achieve a domination or power of either man over the woman or the woman over the man.
Defining sex or the word as such and not encompassing all that entails is very difficult because it encompasses an endless variety of topics ranging from the religious to the psychological without forgetting the biological, which we know marks the characteristics among humans, the animals, marking the genitals as a starting point. Sex itself is extended from the sexual organs, the genital apparatus as a means of reproduction of both, the reproductive sex according to gender or race to expand the species, sex or sexual relations only for the pleasure of the body and engage in case of the animals the way of courtship.
The social or sociological , reference is made to the sexual and gender identity of an individual or sexuality that goes from its sexual orientation proper, that in some cases its sex of birth has nothing to do or does not relate to its orientation or sexual gender that pretends or wishes to be, sexuality as a mode of expression of the human being that does not have a relationship with being sensual, at the time of having sexual relations.
The positions enter into this area of sex, are part of it and there enters the desire for a purely carnal satisfaction of an active sexuality of a man and a woman, which in many occasions do not lead to safe or conventional sex to avoid diseases.
Sex has been the headline of the most famous and successful best seller, throughout the history of humanity on tumblr in the literary field filling pages written with explicit sexual stories and full-color illustrations, one of the most recent in the trilogy of 50 shades of gray , the singers have dedicated an infinity of songs where the protagonist is the sexual desire that they feel for a girl, as a representation of love, the cinema since the 50s, they carry out an innumerable amount of films full of morbid or very concrete as the so-called pornographies, which are full of literal scenes of sexual relations of any kind.
In many cases love has had nothing to do with sex, sexuality or anything that has to do with him, since to have an act of sexual nature is not necessary to love or be in love with the other person, and that if it is between adults they can have a consensual relationship to only reach an end to satisfy a physiologically speaking condition.
Sex in all its ambiguities is a part of society important for daily life, it depends on the reproduction of species and the maintenance of population balance. What we must understand and be clear that we must take into account is the way it is used or the term is given to this word, and as a way to lead a life, you must accept the responsibilities that come with it despite the decision of his gender or sex.
Sex also enters what we call the paraphilias, which are no longer considered a disease but a vital decision , that is, the person or individual has the power over their body for the enjoyment they choose, among them is fetishism, transvestism, sadomasochism or domination, transsexualism and exhibitionism, from, bestiality, homosexuality, and lesbianism, in more extreme cases such as necrophilia, which is the desire of the dead, among countless others .
The sexual health is a responsibility of human beings, having one or more relationships with multiple partners expose it to a myriad of risks of contracting the disease.
Best SEX Ed for everyone:
The romance and passion flow like never with your partner, but could do better? It never hurts to know one – or more – tips to elevate your hot meetings …
Life is about evolving day by day, why not do the same under the sheets? Therefore, we want to share the key guide to have the best sex of your life! Keep reading.
1. Plan the moment. Yes, on many occasions we have allowed ourselves to be carried away by spontaneity, but do you remember the expectation of the first date with your lover? Put on perfume, look for sexy lingerie and even light up the bedroom with some candles will cause a similar sensation.
Imagine it like this: you left a very flirty note in your breakfast and throughout the day you have not stopped sending messages to know what the surprise is about. Both are impatient for that encounter. What follows, you decide.
2. Do not use the words. Although one of the keys to having better sex is communication, it is time to explore new ways of saying things. Try covering her mouth with a chew and start kissing her whole body, watch her reactions. The rule is not to talk!
3. Take control. One of the best positions to achieve orgasm is the man, as you will be in charge of the intensity and depth of the encounter. Forget the insecurities about your body and enjoy. Believe us, he is not thinking if a little belly comes out.
4. Watch a sexy movie. Also, we are not talking about a porn movie. The female mind is stimulated much more with imagination – read 50 Shades of Gray – so a tape that only hints that there will be sex is perfect to help you have an intimate encounter off the screen.
5. The end also counts. Do not allow the shower to be thrown when finished. Unless you are looking for a second round, take a moment to rest together, as this will create a better couple connection. When both of you feel comfortable and loved … you cannot resist repeating!
6. Behave wrong. Play the “escort”, dance for him and get dressed up provocatively, or let him put on a sexy outfit and do an erotic dance, and in addition to having fun, they will ignite their libido like never before.
7. An extra help. Between 10% and 15% of women can not achieve orgasm only through penetration. It is important for your partner to stimulate the clitoris with his fingers, tongue or some sexual toy.
8. The dirty talk . You can raise the levels of emotion and help teach you a couple of new tricks. Use it to tell him what you want to do and he will be so excited that he will not even notice that you are training him. Practice alone so you do not feel strange in the moment of passion.
9. Goddess of sex . Show him that you know how to use your body and yours to make him vibrate with pleasure. Start by knowing yourself and what you like.
10. The large erogenous zone . Last but not least … Yes, there are the neck, the nipples, the thighs, etc. But do not forget that the brain is THE erogenous zone par excellence, because that is where the desire arises when choosing a couple. Everything is born in a part of the base called VTA, which creates dopamine giving us sensations of desire, ecstasy, obsession, energy and joy. For this reason, remember to say that you want it, either by loud voice or by applying the sexting hours before the meeting and, thus, igniting the sensual spark.